Sunday, October 5, 2008

Roll Over!

4 months and 13 days after I was born, I successfully rolled over all by myself. Yearning for my pacifier that I had thrown over my head, I changed into this position from my back. I thought it awkward and uncomfortable, but my parents started to hoot and holler. So now it's my favorite party trick!
My sister, though, didn't hoot and holler so much. Instead, she continued her quest to be the youngest person ever to beat Super Mario Brothers 3.
I later found that she was jealous because she made her first roll over at 4 months 15 days. She did not let her jealousy get the better of her, though. Look here! Not even two days later she dressed me up so that we wore the same color. To top it off, as we posed she didn't attack me!!
Happy belated 4 month birthday to myself. Here is a shot with my once-a-month friend. He must be getting old because he is starting to shrink and his ears are getting bigger!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, big guy! Now that you can roll over what is next? You and big sister look really cute together.
Love,
Grandma C

Lauren in GA said...

Yaaaaayyyyy! Great job rolling over!!! You are getting so, so, big C!!!

That picture of M playing Super Mario on the couch is so funny! She looks so cute all stretched out there.

Happy 4 month Birthday, C!

Jaime said...

I can't believe how big J is looking these days...

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two of you together. Big M, I admire your restraint. Little J, I admire your fearlessness.

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA