Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Before I head out for the night, I decided to take a bath! Note my holiday themed towel thanks to H & R.



My brother dressed up in this costume!


I dressed up as a flower. B dressed up as a cowgirl on a unicorn. Big thanks to Aunt J for the bud and G-Ma from NoVA for the pink cowgirl hat!




The neighborhood kids all accompanied me and we set out in the daylight. Notice that J went as a bull frog!


Soon, the moon came out and all my friends departed being unable to keep up with me. I pressed on and on into the night collecting candy. But I was getting tired. Here you can see me at my point of exhaustion. JC is also pictured extremely warm.

Whoops! I ran out of steam and my dad carried me home as darkness descended. Wow was it dark!

What a night! The nice lady who gives Highlights Magazines was at it again and oh yes, there was candy too! Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar!

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

M, you are blossoming into a beautiful young woman...it shows in your entire countenance.


What? Too obvious? Well, I think you look positively adorable. I Love the bath picture, too.

Anonymous said...

Did I see a Snickers bar? Looks like you had a spook-tacular Halloween.
Love,
Grandma C
P.S. M, J, J and B you all looked really cute!

Anonymous said...

Big M, you make a very pretty flower!

Little J, I really like your sock hat!

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I thought the Highlights Magazine was a great idea--glad she was at it again! Looks like the neighborhood kiddos had a great time. Wish we could have joined in. Love the sweet flower and nice shirt for JC--very fitting.

lisa h. said...

hey britanny...your blog cracks me up! i found it wandering around other blogs...though i think i used to know the address back when i actually saw you! i'll have to send you an invite to my blog if you like, just email me your email!

lisa hymas