Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last Monday and Tuesday

By Monday Grandpa C had driven alot. In order to save him the trouble, my mom and me got the whole family abducted by aliens and had them drop us off in San Diego. Their departing space craft can be seen at the top of the photo!


First we saw Historic Old Towne San Diego and had lunch at an open air restaurant.
Next we went to Balboa Park and visited the San Diego Plant Zoo. I like animal zoos better!
Finally we went downtown and walked along the shore and visited Seaport Village. What a blast! In the shot below you can see how exceptionally long my dad's arms are in taking this family shot.
The next morning we got up nice and early to fly back to Ohio. In order to keep us happy, my dad said we were on the way for milk shakes. We later discovered the milk shakes were 2000 miles away. What a jokester!

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I haven't heard the word jokester in so long! That is a great word.


I love the picture on the plane coming home...for milkshakes.

Jaime said...

I agree with La--JC looks too cute, and B. Again, if I've said it once, I've said it 100 times---JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home intrepid travelers! Looks like you had a fantastic trip.
Grandma C

Anonymous said...

That last picture is great! The trip looks like it was tons of fun. Glad you are back!

Love,
Aunt Ju-La (AKA Drew B.)

Trina said...

It was so great to see you guys!! Hopefully it won't be another 8 years or so since we get to see each other in person again! I'm sure we'll get back east at some point. It looks like you guys had a great time. You saw a lot in a week! Your kids are adorable!