Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am Five Months!

Hi there! I turned five months old. To celebrate, I wore a sweater vest! Here is a picture of me next to my friend Lambo Jr.
Now that I am five months, I can do lots of things. No longer content with rolling over, I now spend a great deal of time in my Exersaucer! Aren't you proud of me?My sister wasn't. She was too busy reading The Economist to pay attention to me. She laments, "With the economy like it is, I won't be able to retire until I'm 65!"

Ha ha! Other people were proud of me. So proud that they came to visit. Below you can see my SW VA G-Ma along with cousin S. Cousin S's mom also came to congratulate me. It was another big step for me and I appreciate all the visits! You can see below that it was such a big step I fell asleep.


Notice S's outerwear choice....Nice! It's a lead-in for tomorrow's post. I carved pumpkins for the very first time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! J and M you lead such an interesting life. Do you think I could try out your exersaucer? You could try my hula-hoop.
Love,
Grandma C

Lauren in GA said...

You are so big, J!!! That exersaucer is doing amazing things for your physique!

Anonymous said...

Little J you are such a happy baby! I can't wait to have you smile at me.

Big M, marry rich! Just kidding...

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA