Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Saturday

Hello from Knott's Berry Farm! Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle C accompanied us to America's first theme park. It was created to keep people entertained while waiting in line for chicken. Take that KFC!


Knott's Berry Farm has a wonderful play area called Camp Snoopy. It was halloween time so everyone was dressed like a pirate. Except of course for me!


One of my favorite rides at Camp Snoopy was the Charlie Brown Speedway. I rode this several times. Here you can see I chose the appropriate car for Grandpa JHC.

The park also had a giant inflatable Snoopy where you could moon bounce in his stomach. Several times throughout the day I would get to this point and then turn around and refuse to go inside.
My brother, JC, quickly tired of my fake-outs with the Snoopy moon bounce and went to sleep. My parents, however, were gullible until the end of the day.

My all time favorite ride, however, was the Rocky Road Truck Company. I got to drive a truck while my mom operated the truck horn. It was fantastically loud and all the ride operators whose shift ended while I was there (over an hour) left looking dazed.


The park closed at 530 and I was driving my truck up until the final bell. Knott's was a lot of fun! Thanks California Grandma and Grandpa.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

M, you should be a professional travel writer. I am loving hearing all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am really jealous about the Knottsberry farm outing. But I am curious, did you have any jam cookies?

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Hope J woke up and had fun, too. What a great trip.
Love,
Grabdma C