Thursday, October 30, 2008

J Carves Pumpkins

BOO! Ha Ha I totally scared them!




There I am in my ExerSaucer. M has just pulled the pumpkin's lid off. 'It looks tasty,' I think to myself as I suck on my hand.


Ugh! I can't believe M stuck her hand in there. My Uncle R has always said don't stick your hand down holes because that's how he lost his left hand!

Here my dad tries to show me that there is nothing scary in the pumpkin. Alas, I only have eyes for my beautiful mom who is taking pictures!

Finally the pumpkins were emptied and carved. M drew the faces and then dad cut the pumpkins. Below M is pictured with her creations. It was too cold for me to make an appearence. Oh well!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I love those pictures! J you look so cute as you stare at your beautiful Mom instead of inside that pumpkin.

Katie G. said...

Poor Uncle R...He is recovering well...Wish we were there to carve pumpkins with you guys!! Miss you!

Katie G. said...

P.S. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Ava Nielson said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! M, you did great drawing the pumpkin faces!