Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Skills

Hi there! I, JC, am only eight days away from my first birthday. Before I turn one, though, I have some new skills I would like to share with you. For long time fans of this blog, you may remember my sister's love for musical cards. I would like everyone to know that they are one of my favorite toys too. In the movie below, you can watch me figure out how to open one. Notice how proud I am at the end.



I am also getting close to standing as the next movie shows. In addition, you can hear me start to pseudo-talk. Would I like to hear the Brown Bear book....?




Yes. Yes I would.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

little J, you are so big! I can't wait to read you brown bear!

Also, I love you!

Aunt Ju-LA

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

guilty- I deleted b/c I had a typo and that it not ok. what I said was-
I can't believe he is 1, and that he is almost the spitting image of john with brown hair...you each have a mini-me now.

Lauren in GA said...

He totally said, "Yeah" to hearing Brown Bear being read to him. ☺

He is so big, now...not that you didn't already know that, huh?

Anonymous said...

Watch out world! J is on the way.
Love,
Gram

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So cute! We will always think of you guys when we see music cards. JC has good taste in books!