Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

With my little brother turning one, I, M, figured it was time to do some growing up. This was me just a few short days ago....




A little maturation is needed, don't you think? Who better to model myself after than my dear mom? Here you can see my breakfast habits have changed, as I enjoy a bowl of Wheaties and some very diluted orange juice.



I also now wear my hair back and read books of merit such as "Left to Tell". No more "Georgie and the Robbers" for me!

Finally, I notice that my mom spends a lot of time reading to my brother and I. Here I show that I am just as competent as her while I read my brother a story.




On second thought, it is more fun just to be me! Back to causing trouble!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Love the Foil : JC

Great reading, M!

Jaime said...

b-have a new book for you to read:
the guernsey literary and potato peel society
worth it...

Anonymous said...

M, I think those amazing sunglasses are really helping you read.
Love,
Gram

Brittany said...

totally already read it and loved it!