Friday, May 15, 2009

Little JCs Birthday, Birthday

After the morning festivities that were posted yesterday, the evening brought a fabulous party. Look at the cup-cake-cones that my mother made for me!



Here I am accepting my first birthday cake. This only happens once and I am glad that I could share this moment with all of you.

That cup-cake-cone never stood a chance. The doctor at today's one year appointment found a sprinkle up my nose....how did that happen?
My sister, M, and her friend, B, also liked the treats. Mere seconds after this photo was taken M's head bobbed and she disappeared. She reappeared later to finish her cupcake and then "I Dream of Jeannied" away again!

After cleaning myself up, I snapped this shot with my current girlfriend, S. We are going to be trying the long-distance thing starting next month when she moves to Minnesota, but no one will ever be able to take what we had away from us!

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Happy Birthday little JC.

Cute girlfriend!

I love the cupcake cones and balloons. You have very talented parents ☺

Katie G. said...

Happy Birthday, soon to be Nephew! I miss you and can't wait to see you!
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

J, love that red shirt! It really shows off your muscles.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
Love, Gram

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Can he really be one already?! We enjoyed the pancake consumption video--great shape. Looks like fun!

R said...

I am so glad that we have betrothed J and S. Unless she chooses the WNBA. ;)