Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cincinnati Zoo

With my first birthday comes a new opportunity for me, JC. I get to ride front ways in the car. This is me smiling because I now get to watch the Backyardigans.



The first place I rode in this car seat was the Cincinnati zoo. It took a long time to drive there but it was very worth it. Look how close I was able to get to the giraffes.



My dad got to feed the giraffe an extra large triscuit after my sister, M, became a little shy.


Later on we got to see a white tiger. But with all the hills at this zoo, both my sister and dad's blood sugar was running low. You can see they are both disinterested.



To fix the problem we went to the Gorilla Cafe. Instead of waiters, peacocks roam around and bring you your food.

With our new found energy we managed to go see the lions that Siegfried and Roy use. Don't we look less grumpy after eating?



It was a fun trip to the zoo and with the Backyardigans playing again the trip home didn't seem so bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the zoo never looked like more fun. It is unfortunate that Siegfried and Roy were unable to make it.

Love,

Aunt Ju-LA

Jaime said...

We knew if we kept the faith, you would abandon your wicked doodlebop ways and come over to our side...

Lauren in GA said...

I love how M uses Daddy and JC's hair to keep her in place on Daddy's shoulders.

Ah, riding forward in the car, watching the Backyardigans...that is the life, little man...that is the life.