Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Present

My parents got me a neato present for my first birthday from a yard sale. My mom says there is no thrill better than finding exactly what you were looking for but at a reduced price. It also comes preassembled this way too! Yes it is a swing set that is my size. Here you can see M is a well-adjusted big sister and is pushing me in my awesome present. No jealousy monster here!



I studiously watched my sister show me how to use the slide.




Then I gave it a whirl. Oooffh! I need to work on my landing!



Here I practice my driving so that I can get my Power Wheels permit for the summer!


Can't wait to see what my 2nd year brings!

4 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Great fun find!

Jaime said...

so glad you found something--i was feeling badly for you, but now I am jealous of your score! So happy for you!!

Lauren in GA said...

"Power wheels permit"...I love it!


Great find!!!!! Love that it was at a reduced price, too.

Ava Nielson said...

Yard sale finds are awesome...your mom is so right! Glad you had such a great 1st b-day!