Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Morning!

Goodness gracious! I had forgotten my birthday until my breakfast was brought to me!




What did I think of the pancake? This video tells the story....





What better to wash down pancakes than my first cup of cow milk. I am not sold on the bovine product yet but I was polite enough to smile for the picture.



Some balloon animal friends joined me this morning courtesy of my crafty dad....



And I got to open some of my birthday cards hand-delivered by the postal lady!



My party is tonight and I cannot wait. Check back for an update on everyone's favorite one year old!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Little J.
Can't wait to give you a birthday hug. What talented parents you have! A pancake in the shape of a J and balloon animals.
Love, Gram

Lauren in GA said...

Happy Birthday, JC! I love that way you are overcome with happiness in the first picture. I also love those blue eyes in the video.

The Wyler Family said...

fun fun! birthdays are the best. i'm glad i found your blog. we have one too, but it's private. i can send you an invite if you're interested. send me your email address.

Bryan and Ellie said...

Does "Dad" hire out his balloon making skills? I'm impressed. I can't believe J is one already!