Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

With the snow falling outside and winds a-blowing, M was forced to stay inside today. Here she relaxes as she tries to come up with a fun activity.

JC was crawling around minding his own business....snow? What snow? He thought.


A-ha! M knows what she should do today! She has decided to try feeding JC a pancake. Does he like it? I think he does..?


Pancakes are a bit amatuerish, thought M. But bananas! Those are for pros. How did JC do?


Eventually, however, JC ate too much banana and this started to happen!



Finally, once the snow stopped blowing around, M forced her mother to brave the cold and take a picture of JC catching some rays on a snow beach. Note the beach towel!


4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

M, you and JC are so cute!

JC...love how you pushed the eject button with the bananas!!

I will not show my children this post because they will be so jealous of your snow. It will be our little secret.

Jaime said...

Everytime I think I we have it cold here, I see your post and realize I might as well be in FL!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little J,

Thanks for the video,
I love your singing voice!

Miss you lots,
Aunt JKC

Anonymous said...

J, your video eating the banana pretty much sums up how I feel about banana.
I vote for the pancakes!!!
Love,
Gram