Tuesday, January 6, 2009

M's Third Christmas

I, M, have pulled rank as the eldest kid and will share my Christmas morning with you first. JC's Adventures will be posted tomorrow, if anyone cares! I will set the scene. It's 430 AM and all the kids are awake....the Chipmunks start to sing....and so I head downstairs.



I really like my new bike!



Anyone ready to ride? The sun isn't up yet!




I also received an awesome ball popper. Notice that this shot captures the ball in mid-pop!




Here I show off my Mickey Mouse ears AND my new lap top.




All we need is a cubicle wall! Cousin S is distraught as I show him my best times on Minesweeper.


Thanks to everyone for my wonderful gifts! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Great pictures M! I remember your Aunt Jaime telling me that, "When you hear the chipmunks singing..." That it was show time!!

Love that picture of the ball mid pop! You Dad has some excellent photography skills!

Jaime said...

Everyday S wants to know when he gets to go to gmas to play with M. It's cool that they will only get older (thankfully it works that way) and will hopefully get into to more trouble together...I mean, get to play more.

Anonymous said...

M, it looks like you made quite a haul at Christmas.
Love those Christmas pajamas!
Grams

Anonymous said...

Big M,

Those are some great presents. The laptop is inspired, now you can come to work with me!

Love,
Aunt JKC