Thursday, January 8, 2009

Later Christmas Morning

As soon as the sun came up, I was outside on my bike. If you doubt the earliness, look at the length of the shadows!


My brother, JC, also came outside. His outerwear is indicative of the weather!




After getting a bit numb, I went inside to play "Guitar Hero" with my cousins.



Then it was back outside. Check out my hot wheels!



Enough, though, of this pretend transportation. Grandma let me try out the real thing. We had to buy the neighbors a new mail box. But they weren't too angry because it was still Christmas morning!



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Great pictures!! I love JC's cheeks in his warm clothing picture.

Looks like you rock at guitar hero, M!

Amy said...

who does gma think she is? Britney Spears?;)