Sunday, February 1, 2009

Double Your Fun

My brother JC is getting older. Earlier this week he pulled himself out of his bassinet leading to a 3.5 foot free fall. My parents, ever chintzy, decided that he should join me in the crib. My dad says twins sleep in the same crib all the time. After fifteen minutes does it look like we are asleep?

What about after an hour....?



In addition to sharing my crib, now that my brother moves around so well he follows me into all my hangout spots. One of my favorite spots is under our couch. Here JC crawls out from our hiding place.

Why did he crawl out? After not getting my nap I was cranky and not in a sharing mood. So I kind of pushed him out.

Sorry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gram is worried. That was a joke about J falling out of his crib, right? M is such a good big sister!
Love, Gram

Jaime said...

May I introduce you to the toddler bed? I have to call about NKOTB and if I forget, you call me.

Lauren in GA said...

Love the hiding place. Under our couch is a scary place to be...you never know what is growing/lurking under there.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

No secret to my backgrounds--I just edit the html in the layout section and make the header using photoshop. Not hard to do, I just had to have someone show me how to change the html myself...actually the fabulous person who taught me, a neighbor to you as well--Kara Hagberg.