Wednesday, January 7, 2009

JC's First Christmas

It is not very often that you have a first Christmas. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but after researching on the "Interweb" I decided that everyone might be so distracted by the hullabaloo that they would forget about me. I didn't want to miss Christmas so I planted myself within the large stack of presents the previous night. Santa didn't even see me! Can you?



After everyone woke up, I crawled over to my "Tot Wheelz" so I could get a better view of what was going on. Merry Christmas morning everyone!


Every Christmas we open presents in age order with the youngest starting. For the first time in her life, M was not the youngest. You can see the dismay on her face and the excitement in my face as I get to open the first present!




Here I go, tearing into my first Christmas present!



Someone nice bought me an inflatable penguin that doesn't topple over!


The expression of shock on my face registered on the Richter scale! A lap-top computer! Dude, I got a Dell!
I also received shoes and a single sock that's too big even for my dad!.


What did I think of Christmas? My dad's t-shirt says it all!

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

JC your opening line of, "It's not very often that you have a first Christmas." was fabulous!

You have got the best facial expressions, JC!

Jaime said...

I don't think I was even there for his first Christmas...

Anonymous said...

Little J,

I think those shoes I got for you are too big for your feet! You need to grow, so keep eating...

Love,

Aunt JKC