Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2 Month Appointment

Whoa! Stop me if you've heard this one before...


After my two month appointment back in '06 they photographed me with my uncle in order to track my growth month to month. You can see that I wasn't as comfortable as I could have been.

A couple years down the road, JC is telling me about his upcoming two month appointment. Here I laugh while telling him how they are going to stick him with a hairy, scary bearded guy to chart his growth. Notice that JC's hair is standing on end in fear as I tell him this.
But lo and behold, he gets a soft, friendly lamb as the yang to his yin for photographic growth charting. Notice his "sly" look. "My big sister is full of it" he is thinking.

I am not full of it. And, in addition, I have outgrown my car seat and now ride like this everywhere.

Well, maybe I stretch the truth a bit...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic where Big M and Little J are both sitting on the pillow looking at each other. I just might die from the cuteness! Also, Little J, Big M IS full of it. ;)

Love,
Aunt JKC

Jaime said...

Maya, Maya, Maya. Learn it now. Accept it quickly. Being first is not as good a gig as everyone claims! Take it from one who knows. Acknowledge it and move forward--it's the only way.

Lauren in GA said...

Those pictures are so great.

I like the way the little lambie is holding JC back from jumping off of the couch.

M...you are so funny...thanks for keeping us all up to date on your blogging.