Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter Part III: Egg Hunt!!

My friends and I had an Easter Egg hunt after church. My dad said he filled one of the eggs with a 100 Grand. That's alot of money! No more motivation was needed and as soon as the whistle sounded, I was off!



I started off strong as can be seen below:






Everything was going fine...wait a second!



Thinking I saw the Easter bunny, I dropped my bucket and began the chase!





I cornered him behind the bush.



But right before I took his picture my mom called me over for a group photo! What terrible luck!

By the time the group photo had ended, the Easter Bunny had made his escape.

Oh well...

And someday we'll find him,
The Easter bunny,
My daddy, my duck basket, and meeee!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog. It makes me wish that my littles ones were little again (My youngest - Shiloh is 23. Yikes) You have a great sense of humor! Talk to you late Love KATHY

Kathy Finch said...

I dont want to be anonymous - Love kathy

I just have to figure out how to make it work.

Lauren in GA said...

Loved it! My favorite picture is that last one. Awe shucks, so sweet! I love your little basket, too, M!

Jaime said...

Is Part IV going to be "Enjoying the Spoils"? I can't believe your baby is almost due. Do you believe next year you will have two easter outfits to find--and from 2 departments? Good luck! better start now...

Anonymous said...

M, what a whirlwind Easter weekend! It looked like so much fun, I wish I could have been there and helped you eat all that candy. Oh, I could have helped your Dad with the egg salad, but I don't think he needed it. ;) Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures.

Love,
Aunt J