Sunday, April 20, 2008

Evening with Dad

Bonzer! My mom left for a party leaving me with my dad for the evening. Do you know those commercials for McDonald's where the kids are excited because dad's making dinner (i.e bringing home McDonald's)? My life is exactly like that except instead of bringing home McDonald's my dad makes Van de Camp's XL Fish Sticks! They are definitly one of life's small pleasures to me!





After the seafood dinner, I was stuffed to the gills! So I invited my dad downstairs to watch a Sesame Street DVD. Fish sticks and a movie! I'm a lucky girl!




Truth be told, though, I missed my momma. I was only pretending to be happy to make my dad feel less inconsequential. After an hour or two I could hold back my sad feelings no more!


Once my momma came back, I was beyond excited. Unlike my dad who only feeds me healthy things like fish sticks, my momma occasionally feeds me a jelly bean! Moms are just more fun!

Beware! New Mexico is coming in only 3 and a half weeks as evidenced by the shot above!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The evening with Dad sure looked like alot of fun, M. I can't beleive how big you are now, must be all the fish sticks.

Love,
Aunt J

Heather said...

Maya, you are one lucky girl. Get ready for some major life changes girlfriend. And probably a lot more jellybeans and dvds. That's the upside.

Lauren in GA said...

Ohhhhhhhh, extra LARGE fish sticks! You and Daddy know how to live it up! (heh, heh, heh...I loved the stuffed to the, "gills" remark!)

I think your mommy looks SO ADORABLE! I know she isn't going to believe me, but I really do. M, be sure to tell her that her tummy is beautiful!

Jaime said...

Yes, the beautiful tummy Lauren--I loved mine so much I decided to keep it!! I was hoping for Idaho or Montana, but it doesn't matter anyway because no matter what, I am calling him Levi Carpenter! Both names. Everytime.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.