Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JC's First Haircut...

Hi there! I, JC, used to have long, beautiful hair. Look at how it curls naturally. I'm pretty sure it's the reason people swoon over me.


My hair had gotten so long, however, that my self-feeding exploits had started to become more and more difficult. I was left with the decision to cut jelly and ranch dressing from my diet or a few inches of hair. I chose the latter and, thereby, risked my power for Hidden Valley. Given my distinction as the most beautiful 20 month old on Earth, however, I couldn't just get my hair cut anywhere...only the barber shop at Disney World would do.


At first, I was a little nervous to let a stranger with scissors around me...



But then the barber just started putting more and more Mickey stickers on me. The combined image of twenty five Mickeys left me quite docile. Who knew?


After the barber was done, she spun me around and asked me what I thought. I got teary thinking of my magical locks now lying on the floor. About that same time, someone stuck a set of Mickey Mouse ears in front of me and snapped a picture.


After a few minutes of gleeful stares from older women, I regained my confidence. I'm no Samson! Here I model the sly grin which is the true source of my power!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh that first picture of his curly locks is to die for! I love that hair!

At least he got Mickey ears to try and compensate.

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwww, *sniff* *sniff* a big boy haircut!!

His hair is so gorgeous. It's a shame eating was difficult for him. He has the perfect amount of curl.

Jaime said...

hey-if you have to get it cut, thats a pretty rockin' barber shop for your first one...

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

What a cutie, and what a place to get a first haircut! Stickers always do the trick don't they?!