Thursday, January 14, 2010

Disney World. Pops is Missing! Part II

After the short sleep, we woke up and went for a swim. I could hear doubtful Uncle B talking to my dad. "Maybe we won't find him..." he said. I covered my ears in order to avoid hearing his pessimism.



The whole gang headed back to the Magic Kingdom in order to look for Pops in Adventure Land. There my brother, JC, scaled the Swiss Family Robinson House to look for Pops from the tree tops. It's a lot of steps for a small guy but Aunt JKC was there to help.



From the trees JC didn't spot Pops, but he did see someone with big ears - Mickey Mouse over in Toon Town. After posing for a photo, Mickey gave us a tip. He said Pops was definitely somewhere in Hollywood Studios!



We made a beeline over to Hollywood Studios. Realizing we had skipped breakfast we stopped by a floating cantina to get some protein-enriched breakfast drinks (milk shakes). Here you can see my brother, JC, and my beautiful mom sharing a chocolate shake.


And hear you can see the competitive side of our family as me and my dad race to see who can finish the vanilla shake we were sharing first.



Right outside the Great Movie Ride, JC and I spotted Pops at Ariel's theater! Look at the joy on our faces!He was puzzled at our excitement. "I only left the room a few hours ago he said. I got on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror first thing when I got here. See look at my watch..." We all stared in disbelief as Pops' watch read yesterday morning's date and time. You can see us screaming in terror below as we realize Pops had been stuck in a time warp!


After explaining to Pops what had happened we decided to celebrate his escape from the Twilight Zone by observing the Osbourne Family Light Show at the Studios. Here I am pictured with my Gram and my Pops!
Thanks for taking us on your vacation Gram and Pops! What a fun trip!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Did you get a brain freeze from racing to finish the milkshake? Look how determined your dad is!

That picture of you with the, "joy on your faces" is so, so fantastic.

The Wyler Family said...

what a great vacation!!! i'm so jealous!