Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't be late!

I, M, come from a long line of librarians. In fact I am a third generation bibliothecary. Due to the loss of several books from the C family library, we instituted a check-out policy. Of course, some people think they are bigger than the law - like my dad. I was given the go-ahead to reclaim our books Repo-Man style. Since I am a girl, I chose to wear a pink cowboy hat instead of Emilio Estevez' ridiculous coif.






I don't always use a show of force (i.e. the uniform). Sometimes I hang out undercover and then...WHAM! I make it big. JC checked out "Maisie Goes to the Pool" more than a month ago. Watch as I lull him to sleep. He has no idea that the C Family Library System is about to collect....

Don't be overdue!

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

A librarian's gotta do what a librarian's gotta do. JC is adorable...but not above the law.

I love how she told you, "That's order."

Anonymous said...

WHAM! Make it big!!

Hahahahah

Love, Aunt Ju-LA

Anonymous said...

Does M read Stephen King? I think your post was inspired by a Stephen King story. Hope J is looking for the stealth librarian now.
Happy snow!
Love,
Gram

Jaime said...

Yikes-better not let her see my list of overdues...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.