Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi there! When I found out that my dad was threatening to make Thansgiving dinner, I ran to the store and hauled home a grandma in my wagon. Everyone knows you need a grandma's touch for Thanksgiving dinner!




With my grandma in place, we started to prepare the feast. Here you can see me making the deviled eggs! Rachel Ray has been out-pepped in this photo!


My dad at one point rolled into the kitchen and said he could toast up some taquitos in order to help out. Have you ever had a child who tried to be so helpful, it was annoying? That's my dad. I gave my brother and him a stack of books to keep them busy...

Finally it was eatin' time. What a beautiful view out the back window. JC ate a little of everything....up until he discovered cranberry sauce. He then only ate cranberry sauce until being cut off after his second can!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Katie and Robert said...

Yummmm...deviled eggs!

Lauren in GA said...

I love that picture of Grandma in the wagon. Good job, M...it is best to cook with Grandma.

Step up your game Rachel Ray, M is coming after your job!

Julia said...

Just read/found your blog. LOVE it! It kept me laughing so hard! Maybe someday mine will be as amusing and catchy as yours. Happy holidays!

Julia