Monday, December 21, 2009

After the storm comes the calm and the the sledding!

How much did you guess? The right answer was 0.68 JCs or 21.6 inches. It was a long slow walk to the sledding hill for me, JC. Not only was I tired from yesterday's heroics, but my legs are really, really short.

Still a bit worried from my last sledding experience (see two posts ago), I let my sister take a few test rides with Aunt JKC.

After a couple hours of injury free sledding I was ready to take flight...in my mom's lap. She held me like this the whole way and we didn't hit a briar patch -- no wonder I'm smiling!

With a few successful runs behind me, I thought we should increase the difficulty. The first time our sled was so heavy we didn't move. So we kicked my dad off and made him push. That did it!

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

That video was Awesome!!! JC, your mom is the best!

I love how you measured the snow in O.68 JCs. Very accurate.

Glad you didn't end in a briar patch.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

So glad you got to enjoy all the snow!! Crazy amount for out East...sadly J.R.'s sister's graduation got cancelled because of all the snow.