Sunday, November 22, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

Hi there! Last Thursday we went to the Columbus Zoo lights show! I had to dress up warm. Here you can see my usually svelte body inflated by three layers of clothing! My sister is so weird...

Whoops! We made it to the zoo, but without spare camera batteries. This shot was the only one we got - which was four fewer than the number of dollar Brauts my dad ate.


The show inspired me to decorate our house for Christmas. Look at all the boxes we had to take out!

Given the sunny, warm conditions outside, I had my sister decorate the windows to make it feel more Christmasy. Here is a shot she took of her work. What nice holly leaves!



My sister decided to name the tree Dolphin. As I was walking around Dolphin, it fell over for no reason (I might have pulled it). Here is a shot of what I saw laying on the ground with the tree on top of me. Oof! That tree really whacked me - Dolphin must be short for Dolph Lundgren!

Despite the tree-felling accident, the final result was worth it! Look at our beautiful tree!

(Props to Aunt J and the M clan for all the cool toys under the tree!)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

cant tell you how long it took me to figure out who aunt j and the m clan were...
clearly, still healing the battered brain!

Lauren in GA said...

I know who Aunt J and the M clan are. ;)

JC...you and M did a great job decorating! It looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a holly, jolly tree! Someone has a very creative eye. I'm sure it came from me.
Love,
Gram