Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am Two!! Part D

In the end, I decided to keep my balloon-alien-friends around. They rewarded my loyalty by showing me space age technology that solved the world's energy problems. Soon I was receiving presents from all over the world (but mostly from Virginia, Utah, Florida, and California). Here a nice person has inserted my picture and name into a book so that I can solve a mystery with Dora!


Then nice people from Virginia sent me a video game system that featured Dora!



Did you hear that? It was the sound of my childhood ending! Or one of my nice Grandmas in Virginia sent me a toilet training system. Don't worry! It's approved by Tony Little!



I also received several brain teasers. This particular one was "some assembly required". A balloon-alien-friend sat in the background giving pointers, but to no avail!



Another brain teaser came from another Grandma in Virginia. This one left me stumped!



I also received a musical card from some long-time readers from Virginia---they know me pretty well!




Finally, I also received jewelry and new outerwear. The jewelry from an aunt in Virginia. The outerwear (don't mean to namedrop) obviously came from Ralph Lauren (his mark was all over it).


The last present, however, came from the President! Read about it in the concluding part of my birthday story!!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

Daaaaahhhhhhliiiiing! You look fabulous with your jewelry!!!!!! I think I may know that Aunt from Virginia and she has impeccable taste!