Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am Two!! Concluding Post

That's right! The President of Meijer heard of my exploits and sent me a birthday cupcake cake. Two of them actually (one for each year). Zowie!


This was the first year I attempted to blow out my candle...

And it was successful!



I chose green to start off with because it is the color of vegetables.



But they certainly don't taste like vegetables!



Here is a picture of me with all the presents I received for using the balloon-alien-being's space knowledge to save the world.
It turned out to be an exciting birthday! Thanks to everyone for making it special!

6 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Happy Birthday, M! Looks like you really made out in the present department!

Anonymous said...

So M blew out the candle. My lips are sealed.
Happy Birthday, M. Two looks good on you.
Love, Grandma C

Lauren in GA said...

That fourth picture is my favorite...I want to have one of those green cupcakes, too!

Jaime said...

Can anyone say SPOILED? Glad she had a great bday even though we couldn't be there to celebrate.

Katie G. said...

Thanks for having us Maya. It was a wonderful birthday! We miss you!!

Love,
Uncle R and FAUNT K

Amy said...

oh how we miss Meijer.
Happy Bday M!