Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am Two! Part B

As I heard a song echoing through our massive house, I decided to go downstairs and see what all the ruckus was about.

Oh my! It's a party for me? Well it is my birthday...no...wait...they are cheering my arrival because something has washed ashore...


It appears to be some sort of space age submarine/UFO.

Egged on by the crowd cheering "M! M! M!" I entered the tunnel heading to the space ship on a journey of exploration.

I am so scared right now.

Oh bother. What have I gotten myself into? Stuck in a space ship and on my birthday no less. Stick with me readers or I will get lonely. Do I make my escape? Do I have a party?

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Please, please, tell us you made it to safety, M!

Ava Nielson said...

Looks like you had quite the adventure, M! We're excited to see how it all ended!!