Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Non-Pop-Up Video!

Unlike the current iteration of Pop-Up Video on VH1 which costs $30k per episode, this post was written free of charge.  Two videos will be presented tonight with limited commercial interruption.  The first shows SM and her "mow the lawn" maneuver.
The video was brought to you by  J&D's Baconnaise.  It's origin?  'It started with a customer request to make “spreadable bacon, namely mayonnaise.”'

The next video is M at her school's musical epic "America is the best and these countries aren't so bad either!"  M got the Danish Hay Dance.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I loved both non-pop-up-variety videos!

B...just to let you know...when I watched the video of M dancing I gasped...because I remember when you wore your hair long like that. It still blows my mind that you are married with kids...

okay...enough about me...

Great head bonking SM!

Katie and Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Robert said...

SM looks more like a vacuum cleaner! ;) You should attach a swiffer pad to her head and have her dust the floors... MULTITASKING! Miss you guys...