Sunday, April 29, 2012

Richard Scarry's Busiest Saturday Ever!!!

A couple weeks ago, our family schedule dictated a very full, very busy Saturday.  It started off with the Elementary school carnival.  My sister, M, did the cupcake walk...
 I, JC, did the catapult fling...
And my other sister, SM, did the Lucky Duck Flippin'!
Midway through the carnival, my sister, M, had to go attend her Tball opening day game.  Did I want to go?  No!  I stayed at ate my way through. 
Down the hatch went the snow cone.  And now...brain freeze!!
I also spent some time on all the bounce house accoutrements.


Since my dad was coaching and my mom was running the carnival the following pictures are those from her first practice, not her first game.  Watch how my dad taught M to swing and then the end result!


After the game she came back to the carnival.  And I kept eating.
Then we went home and made a tin can phone.  Our courteous conversations devolved to rude noises in a little less than fifteen seconds.  The novelty of the rude noises through the tomato can phone did not wear off that day and is still awesome in my humble opinion...
My dad ate a whole pizza for dinner and then we got to read Richard Scarry's Busy Busy World.  It is quite possibly the best book ever written.  It is 92 pages long and my dad has read it to us fifteen times in the past two weeks.  Even SM loves it!
Then it was time to go to bed.  What a nice end to a busy, busy day.

4 comments:

Katie and Robert said...

Way to follow through, M! Can't wait to see you in action! :) Love you guys!

Julia said...

How is it possible that your little kids just keep getting cuter and cuter?? Must be in the parents' genes.

Lauren in GA said...

That last picture is fantastic. It should be on next year's Christmas card.

Gazdik Family said...

I love that book, too!!!
Thank goodness for blogs, I love watching your family grow.