Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday JC Part Dos

Yes, I, JC, turned "h" years old a couple of weeks ago.  I always wanted to know what came after the number three.

I had a birthday party with my rowdy band of merry men!  Look at my sweet anticipation of a Spiderman cupcake.

I ended up with a lot of Cars-related presents.  Enough to fill Angus the Scottish Couch!
Who is Angus?  Why he's the Scottish Terrier who has a penchant for playing the bagpipes.  He is a central character in...


My beautiful momma made me a cake that involved ice cream, gummy worms, and gratuitous amounts of Oreos.  No Hydroxys on my birthday! 
Everyone loved the cake.  Look at SM's reaction!
Thanks for thinking of me everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the picture of JC and the gang waiting for the cupcakes!
Happy Birthday,
Love
Gram

Katie and Robert said...

Love the "About Me" Section on the side of your blog... I totally knew you were an angel in disguise!~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY J! We are so sorry we missed it. See you in about a month! LOVE YOU!

Lauren in GA said...

Ahhhhhh, yeah...nothing like a Richard Scarry book for your birthday! I can see why you are so excited, JC.