Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tempurpedic Schmempurpedic

Being a kid is awesome.  When large shipments come via air-mail, we get the boxes.  I, JC, and my sister, M, fabricated houses complete with windows and doors utilizing the boxes received in shipment.
I am on the one on the right.  Don't I look as snug as a bug in a rug?
Bedtime came calling later that day.  No one could actually fall asleep, though, right?  Wrong!
In my sleep, I kicked out the side of the box to give me room to stretch out...
It looked like we had so much fun in a box, that my dad is fashioning a barrel-type outfit with suspenders for casual wear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the comforts of home in a cardboard box! Happy BDAY, little J.
Love,
Gram

Lauren in GA said...

Sorry about the structural damage to your lovely little cardboard home. I know you will look awesome in your barrel casual wear. Make sure it is crafted with high end wood...you don't want to look too low brow.