Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haircut Numero Dos

I'm sorry to report that this post will not be as catchy as Mambo Numero Cinco. As it were, though, a haircut is pretty big news. I, JC, am just about two and this is only my second haircut. My first experience at Disney World was really nice, but given the sheer beauty of my hair, I couldn't go back to a barber. This time I went to a stylist at Distinct Design Group as a tack-on to my mother's appointment. Here is my new do. Notice my Pablo outfit!


Everyone celebrated my new hair-do in different ways. My beautiful momma made bread. Notice the thick layers of melty cheese sewn into the doughy bread.

My sister, M, wanted to go to Chik-fil-a to celebrate. After eating her momma's bread, though, she was way to full. So, instead we found her an awesome new dress - Espirit!

Finally, my dad helped us celebrate by taking us to the Batelle Darby Creek Metro Park. With my shorn hair, I was really able to appreciate the views afforded to us by the chance sunny day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little J, Where are the beautiful curls? Hey, M! Is that a tank top?
12 more days until May 14!
Love,
Gram

Lauren in GA said...

Ahhhhh, I loved the phrase, "the sheer beauty of my hair." So well said, JC.

May I just point out that both you and M have great taste in clothing. Espirit?! Shut up!! I LOVE IT!! I want one in a plus size...and I want a Pablo outfit for my little John.

amy said...

Brittany,
Your kids are SO cute! That bread also looks particulary delicious. I would love to get the recipe:).

I am so glad that things are going well for you and I love reading your updates on your blog.

Jaime said...

YAYYYY!!! It looks great-he can see again! And espirit, Oh-la-la. Mom, what's the throwback occassion?

Ava Nielson said...

ADORABLE!!!

R said...

Next time I want to see a little John action on that haircut. Get out your clippers and see if "like father like son" can have matching haircuts?! !

Bryan and Ellie said...

J is rockin' that bow tie! Do I sense a future professor on the horizon?