Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eatin' Park

Hi there! My mom said we were going to a place called eatin' park in Cincinnati. I became more excited when I heard we were stopping by Ikea to find my dad a chair. Alas, Ikea had no chair tall enough for my dad's back. But we took advantage of the cafeteria to eat just enough to whet our appetite for eatin' park! When we got there, we were all a bit underwhelmed...


What?!? No food...just idyllic, possibly edenic views. Oh! Eden not eatin' park! Well then, let's look at the views!


After so much walking, though, I became hungry. I had saved room while at Ikea in preparation for the feast. Wait! Over there!


Nuts! Those ducks got to the bread before I could! Well, I guess they did look hungrier...



At least Eden Park had all the water I could drink!


It was a fun trip, but by the time we left Cinci, I was starving. Luckily we made it to a DQ on I-71 for the perfect capper - chicken fingers!

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Man that JC is looking rather charming with his hair cut and all! I love the bow tie photo from the last post.

Lauren in GA said...

At first I thought you were pointing to the ducks because you wanted to wanted to eat them, not their bread.

Well, you had chicken fingers...so that is practically the same thing, right?

Jaime said...

i have to laugh because sawyer is currently in the bigger size of that shirt jasper is wearing. they need a family photo op-