Sunday, May 30, 2010

Everyone gets what they want....

Everyone has something that they want more than anything. For me, JC, I wanted a cupcake. And a rainbow - colored cupcake at that....


My sister, M, wanted to have no cavities for her first visit to the dentist and an awesome new tooth brush. Both of her dreams came true....


And my beautiful momma wanted to see her beloved Avett Brothers in concert. Here is a shot of her with her cabana boy before the concert.



And here are the Avett Brothers themselves. The one on the left is adopted.


My dad just wanted to meet someone who was a lousier dresser than himself. The man on the right from the opening act qualifies. Not seen in the picture are the combat boots with thick black socks he also wore.
You see! In the end, everyone gets what they want!

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Um, yeah...opening act guy really has his own sense of style.

Glad everyone got what they want!! So neat that your mom has a cabana boy!

jackandjaime said...

YAAEEEEE-HAAAWW! Ok, that man should not have been let out on stage litle that, one. Two, I am so glad the concert was so rockin! Why do we love them so much?

Katie and Robert said...

Hope you had a great time at the concert!

Anonymous said...

I am with Little J on this one. I want a cupcake,too.
Gram