Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OOOOOH-rioles

Sadly, last year I, JC, missed baseball's opening day. The only time the Orioles are on TV is usually opening day against a contending team. What did 2009 have in store for us? The Orioles got the 4 o'clock start on ESPN thanks to their opponent - the Yankees! Notice our authentic game-style hot dogs!


You can see that the Oriole's jersey that my sister, M, wore during her opening day 2007 would have no chance of fitting me given the ill-fitting cap. If only they had purchased an Oriole outfit in CC Sabathia size (see TV screen)!



The Orioles played well and won - this will be their year!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

G saw the pictures and said Maya looked so cute. I think that is the soccer shirt we sent over, so is stuff fitting.
G wanted to tell you that he is having a bunny breakfast this morning and he has a bake sale.
Now S is yelling I haven't written his name. guess it is time to go.

Lauren in GA said...

Yeah, the hat isn't quite fitting but I think it is great you brought it out for the occasion anyway.

Mmmmmmmm hot dogs...

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Wish I could have been there.

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA