Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Sunday

Hello all! After discovering that I was afraid of ten foot tall bunnies who try to hug me, I was a bit pensive about the Easter egg hunt. In this photo you can see that I am so distracted looking for bunnies that I missed several eggs in the grass!


My brother had two helpers since he can't walk.

Here is the neighborhood gang. All but two of them are moving away in a couple months!


After the sugar rush from Saturday's egg hunt wore off, I slept very well. When I woke up, it was Easter morning. Look the bunny came to visit me!
My brother got a visit, too. Look at all his loot!
The Easter bunny did not forget the adults in the family. Here you can see the amazing cake that traveled from Florida to Oregon to Ohio to get here!

Thanks to Gram, Pops, and Aunt J for the special Easter visit!

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

What a cool cake!

I love the pics...especially the happy look on your face on Easter morning, M.

Anonymous said...

M and J, you must have been really good this year. The Easter Bunny sure gave you a lot of sweet things. Thanks for sharing your Easter with us.
Love, Gram, Pops and Aunt J

Nollie said...

If you cut J's hair and get him and Big J matching outfits (the green sweater is quite fetching) then he can truly be Mini Me. I am dying at how much he looks like his daddy!!!