Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day!!

Zounds! I, M, was looking out the window today when I saw this! A rainbow!!!

I quickly grabbed my dad and we went out into the driving wind storm (note my hair) to find out what is at the end of the rainbow...
It turns out that the rainbow ended in the White Castle's parking lot on the hood of a Fed-Ex truck. But the rainbow didn't lie because the Fed-Ex driver did, indeed, have a package for us. We dragged it home and when we opened it we found a stuffed doggie and a package of Kisses for JC.


There was also a stuffed bear and another package of Kisses for me too!!


In addition, there was this sweet pink jacket and some awesome boots. The boots have Ariel on them!

Uh-oh! Running around in the rain storm gave me a chill. If only I had received my pink jacket and boots and Vitamin C rich Kisses BEFORE I went chasing the end of the rainbow. Thankfully, though, I was able to celebrate my cold in a truly holiday-rific fashion by using this blanket seen below...

Thank you Great Grandma C and Grandma E!!!!

7 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I love LOVE the awesome moonboots, and the token "yes, take my picture if you must" look from M with her goods! Also, should I be sad I still never tried White Castle while in Ohio?! We miss "Bachelor chat" and J's take on the whole drama.

Lauren in GA said...

Suh-weet loot!! That little jacket is to die for!!!!!!!!

My little sisters had Rainbow Brite (sp?) moon boots kind of like your new fabulous Ariel ones.

Jaime said...

sorry my vday "pkg" was so lame this year and nothing for JC...It's a long story that involves multiple crappy trips to the post office. I had to send something not involving another one. Here to st.patty's!

Jaime said...

oh yeah--and where is that rainbow brite costume from our yesteryears? maya needs to wear that soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how many kisses did you get?
Love,
Gram

Anonymous said...

Those are some sweet rainbow pictures! I think we must all have different things at the end of the rainbow. Mine would be an Appleby's. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day Big M and Little J!

Love,
Aunt Ju-LA

Katie G. said...

mmmmmm Applebee's...

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Miss you guys!