Saturday, February 28, 2009

COSI = Cosi?

You really can't take my brother anywhere. My mom said we were going to COSI for the afternoon and JC got very excited. He said he had just read about that restaurant in his book "Eat this Not that...Toddler Edition". When we got there he immediately began to eat...





After a few minutes, JC moaned that eating on his stomach gave him indigestion and so he asked to be put in an upright chair of some sort. He quickly began to eat again....


Frustrated at having to constantly guard my brother to prevent him from eating something unsavory, I tried to explain to him that this was a different type of Cosi. He thought about it for a second...



Then he pointed out the kid next to him who also was mouthing everything in sight. JC felt better that he was in the majority.



Eventually, he became somewhat full and I was able to enjoy the many activities at our Science Museum while he took his post-feast nap. I'm driving the ambulance!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, M! Being a big sister is hard work. Thanks for taking such good care of J.
Love,
Gram
P.S. J not everything is for eating.

Lauren in GA said...

Ah, the life of a baby brother...all the world is his buffet.

You are good to be so diligent, M.

Lauren in GA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren in GA said...

Sorry that last comment was me...I published twice.