Sunday, June 1, 2008

If you want something done right...

With all the family in town, you would think I wouldn't have to take care of everything around the house. After vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the bathroom, I was incredulous when my dad asked me to take care of dinner that night as seen below. I am going to go out dressed like this?


Even a fiance trying to impress the new family was no help. Here I hold the baby so K can focus her entire attention on an infomercial at 314 AM.

To top it all off, Elle magazine requested a photo shoot in order to highlight our happy family. Below is a shot where I was being difficult. The photographer left in a huff. Our story has been pushed back until next month at least.
At the end of the day, I know my momma will get better and I can eventually go back to being a 20 month old. But right now, it seems so far away. So be prepared, if any one asks me to do any more chores because they feel lazy, I'm going to use this golf club that my dad taped to my hands to "disagree".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M, who does your hair? Could I get an appointment? It looks fab.
I miss you and little J.
Love, Grandma C

Lauren in GA said...

You look so cute in those little crocs. I agree with Grandma C, the hair is fabulous, M!

Sorry they are working your little fingers to the bone ;)