Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Yowza! After taking a few weeks off, M is back at the keyboard typing away. What a neat Memorial Day weekend. I got my first ice cream cone.



Bubushka, however, was none too pleased because it was 11 at night! The culprit walks away in the rear of the photo!


Grandpa C, unbeknownst to all of us, had a plan. Here he looks blissful as M runs around with her new found energy. Grandpa C now has someone to stay up and watch Smallville/Battlestar Gallactica with him!After the first few minutes of the episode called Perry from Season 3, M got a tad bored. Tom Welling is no Doodlebop! She ran upstairs and pulled out her Cheetah Girls Mat. Wouldn't you know it, but the original gift giver herself, GGma C was in the house! When was the last time you saw an age gap of 85 years seperating a pair on the dance floor?






Other big news from the weekend: My dad got very excited after watching Houseboat with Cary Grant on Telemundo and bought a house boat. To commerate the maiden voyage he took the following family photo. Notice how everyone is leaning into the swell below the boat!

I had become a bit seasick on my first boat trip so, as you can see in the photo above, I clutched an apple fritter the size of my head to scarf on when nausea hit. I became so dependent on this fritter I refused to let it go even during pictures with my new brother.
This upcoming weekend we are having a party on our boat---everyone is invited!

3 comments:

Katie G. said...

Uncle R and I are looking forward to the party this weekend!!! :)

Lauren in GA said...

I love the pictures and the dancing! I am so glad you were able to show your mad dancin' skillz to Grandma, M!

You can use that apple fritter as a life preserver in case you fall off of the house boat :)

Jaime said...

Tell me you are lying and that was not her first ice cream cone... tell me it ain't so!