Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She's so high...high above me.

Knowing that summer thunderstorms were coming our way, we went to the pool yesterday. My mom claims that by buying clothes seasons in advance she can save money. This works better when your belly isn't as big as mine is!


I'm preparing for the Olympics later this summer. Their new event is diving for 2 year olds. An Olympic gold would do wonders for my Kindergarten application! In order to set a good example for my younger fans, I wear the proper safety equipment. Here I am pictured with my personal liason, K.

My Uncle R pretended to be an announcer, so I wouldn't get spooked when I heard people analyzing me while I performed. During this shot, Uncle R, stated that I gained massive air!


No worries! Olympic rules for this event state that parents can catch their youngsters. Here my dad performs the most important job of his life---helping his daughter attain Olympic gold.

Note: Immediately after photos were shown, Dad stopped throwing me in the air. He did not know I was getting so high...so high above him.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

First of all, to the regular reader, it is unfair to not post for a week or so, and then post three in a row...it throws me! Second, I am still laughing out loud with tears while I type at seeing the pic of M in the suit. I think I just tossed me head back, too!

Lauren in GA said...

Good Grief!!! "Massive Air" is an understatement!!

Good catch, Dad!

Anonymous said...

Grandma says no more throwing M in the air by Dad. Looks like we need some Mommy supervision.

Anonymous said...

Aunt J is more shocked by the 2 piece bathing suit than anything else.

Heather said...

Loved this - so funny!