Friday, November 2, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

"AAAAH! Dad, you cut a hole in the pumpkin's head!"

After my dad showed me the inside of the pumpkin, I felt much better. Below I can see that the inside of the pumpkin is quite dirty and needs a bit of cleaning.As many of you know, I am a bit OCD with cleaniness (never leave home without a wet-nap in case I get Wagon Wheel crumbs on my face). So I was eager to help clean the pumpkin's head out. Below you can see me sticking my whole arm in the pumpkin.


Somehow, though, I got dirty while the pumpkin was getting cleaner. Ugh, I had too much and needed to come up with a better way to clean the pumpkin.

Mission accomplished! Wooden spoons are not just for banging on pots and pans!

After clearing out the pumpkin, it was snack time. I ate turkey and my mom photographed the occasion. However, instead of looking at the camera, I got caught reprimanding my dad for smiling like a muppet. Oh well...

5 comments:

Katie G. said...

Uncle Bob says: I did not know they made merlot colored athletic shorts. I really liked Maya's Halloween costume.

Brittany said...

They are VT Hokie shorts.

Heather said...

great commentaries. True about the muppet smile.

Anonymous said...

But we were raised to smile like the Muppets! It is our trademark!

Love, Aunt J

Anonymous said...

johns face in that last picture remind me of christmas last year with his singing + mad gab! i miss!!!

maya- have mom mail you out to visit me


love, aunt s