Friday, November 30, 2007

I've been tagged

I, B, have been tagged. Thanks to all of you who gave me the opportunity to shed a little light on my mysterious self. So here are six little known facts about myself:







1) I have driven through, visited, or lived in 35 out of 50 states. My least favorite state was Texas due to the Amarillo smell. This smell was closely mirrored, but not duplicated, by Brunswick, Georgia. My favorite state is Virginia because of the delightful pecan log rolls on the eastern (not leastern shore). The figure below has the states missing from my resume circled in red.







2) I ended up with two dates to Senior prom. The story is too long to tell here but I managed to keep it a secret from both of them throughout the night. The picture below is not from my prom. But it gives an idea of my situation.





3) I have appeared on a talk show. What show? Have you ever heard of the show, Oprah? If you haven't then you're really out of it. The show I was on, however, was Carlos a semi-popular network talk show in Uruguay.




4) I have dated a guy whose name is one of the planets. Can you guess which one? If you guessed Uranus or Neptune you are billions of miles off. Go ahead and guess his name. I included a helpful picture hint.


5) I boycotted Pepsi Co (including Taco Bell) for close to three years during high school because they refused to market a diet Mello-Yello or reply to my many letters asking for a diet version. The boycott ended when I found out that Mello-Yello was owned by Coke. Actually, I boycotted because I was a part of Amnesty International which was against PepsiCo's inappropriate employment practices in Burma (Myanmar).




6) Many of you won't be shocked to know that my obsession with ANTM actually began as a small child when my sister and I were models for my aunt's designer dress line. However, the papparazzi was more than a 3 year old could handle and I decided life would be better as a regular child.











2 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

Cool! I want to hear the prom story!!!

Jaime said...

what ignorance am i revealing by asking what the heck ANTM is?