Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Has anyone seen St. Elmo's Fire? For Halloween I went as Rob Lowe's character minus the saxophone and the earring. Notice my "punk rocker" look!


Another touch added to the costume was the hot pink converse hi-tops. Don't worry we had both shoes, I just put one on to model for this shot.


Halloween night and the tradition is to go over to the Meadows'. There I eat all of my mom's dinner and leave her hungry. A on the left went as a bunny. B in the middle went as a lady bug. A on the right went as an elephant. All moms went as moms.

It got a bit cold out so I borrowed my dad's hat. Here I ask him how many candy bars I can take. He said as many as I could without grabbing any Baby Ruth's.
By the end of the night the concept of Halloween had really set in. Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest fat cheeks ever.
love aunt s