Thursday, November 15, 2007

Growing Up Fast

My dad's student income isn't high enough for me. So I got a job at the local Chick-Fil-A. Not only is the pay great but I get as many of their chicken nugget chunks as I want! Here after a long day working the drive thru, I ate dinner with my hat on until my mom reminded me I was wearing it! Silly me!


Now that I'm the main bread winner a few things have changed in the house. "What's the matter dad?" I ask. "This chair is too small for me!" he said.
So I responded, "I've been on my feet all day and don't want to hear your whining. Now let me read my musical card until bed time." His sad expression didn't change.
Get your head in the game!

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Tag your it Brittany...list 6 things about you on your blog. I'm excited for a little entertainment!

Tortolita RS said...

Hey! I tagged you too Brittany...the same thing!

summergurl1836 said...

i'm so freakin mad...i leave and CAN'T come home and get totally forgotten about?!