Friday, September 21, 2007

Working Out

The answer to last post's question can be seen below. Thank you to Jack for answering!


I have a new talent! I can walk! However, I am still new at it so I'm a bit wobbly. In order to strengthen my leg muscles and build up my endurance I have started to use the treadmill.



After a few miles, though, I usually become tired and grumpy so the smile above is replaced with the sour look below.
Then I remember that all this training will come in handy during all-day adventures in Disney World!! Thanks Grandpa!
I think Travolta stole my look!!
I'll be out of town for the next week and a half visiting relatives so posts will be few if at all over the next couple weeks. Just wanted my fans to know that I hadn't forgotten them...I'll be back!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You'll be missed! See you soon.

summergurl1836 said...

MAYA PAPAYA!!!!!!!!!!! i love you and miss you're little punk bum. i wanna see more pictures so make mama buy a new camera