Sunday, September 9, 2007

What do you mean it's the wrong chair?

My Great Grandma and Grandpa Meacham's generous gift allowed me to buy my first pair of pajamas. No longer will I have to sleep in the baby "burrito"!

Here I am riding frontways in the car for the first time thanks to my Grandma and Grandpa Carpenter. Facing forwards has allowed me to see just how slow my dad drives -- he should just keep the hazards on at all times.

Although I'm not a princess, I often feel like one in my new princess chair from Aunt J. The experience is heightened when you throw in a cold cut of turkey.

I love my new walker from Grandma and Grandpa Clemmer. My engineering dad covered the front with upside down duct tape and now I combine vacuuming with exercising.

Given my young age, I was a bit confused after watching the video "Learn to use the potty". My parents explained that there were several types of chairs and I was not using the correct chair for this purpose.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great expression on that princess chair. I can't believe she's already a year! Wow.

Jaime said...

So does this mean we don't have to celebrate her 2n b-day, since her first brought enough hoopla for multiple years?

Anonymous said...

maya papaya! holy fart...your HUGE! hey girlfriend...we gots to get yous a haircut. you gotta tame that fro you gots going on. your expressions are priceless...who do u get them from?!