Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Birthday Party PreCake

Wow! So many people came to help me celebrate my first birthday. Friends from the neighborhood and family from Northern VA came. With so many people it was difficult to find a seat. Luckily, no one else can sit in my Mom's lap.




My first purse matches my dad's car. 15 more years and my accessory will match my wheels!


Sippy cups are juvenile and for babies. I am a toddler now.



Alright!! Someone bought me glow sticks which are going to bring the house down at my dance party later.



Sometimes at birthdays you receive gifts that the giver likes better than the receiver. My aunt really likes the High School Musical card that plays a duet between Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez.


2 comments:

Ava Nielson said...

How fun! Looks like you made out like a bandit! Happy Birthday! Welcome to the wonderful world of ONE!

Anonymous said...

We're soaring, flying

There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach

If we're trying

So we're breaking free....

Love, Aunt J